My Three Blessings!

My Three Blessings!

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

oh the joy!

Oh how I love being a mommy! Isn't it just the greatest job ever! My words could never express how thankful I am. It is such a joy to watch Spicer learn as I teach her new things. I believe that it's one of the greatest joys I will ever experience.

SB is absolutely loving "Tot School." She wants to do it just about every day! Her favorite part is her little "tot pack time." She has a tot pack for Brown Bear, Brown Bear and I just made her a new one for The Very Hungry Caterpillar. When we first started the tot packs I thought we'd just give it a try. She probably won't be able to do it, but it's worth the exposure. Boy was I wrong. She loved everything about it. It took her a week or so to pick up on everything in the pack. But by the end of the second week she could even match heads and tails of animals! I highly recommend "tot packs" for your little one. They are so easy to make, don't take much of your time and so great for your little tot! You can check them out here.

It is just unbelievable how God made us to learn. He designed us to learn from such a young age. That's why it is very important to me that I teach Spicer as much as I can about Him, even at her young age. Which brings me to another favorite about tot school, bible story time. Spicer likes to get her pointer out and point to the words as we read the scripture. Just this past week she actually started repeating the words of the scripture for me! I have to say, "I'm one very proud momma!" Hearing her say those words is the most precious thing I have ever heard!

Another fun thing Spicer and I like to do is play on her playset. She loves to go outside and head straight to the backyard! Usually we swing and sing songs first. Then we head up the steps to the fort to go down the slide. She does this over and over again and loves for me to do it with her! Sometimes she likes to pick up sticks and throw them into our fire-pit. The other day while we were outside we started collecting acorns. We did this for about an hour! She is such a hard worker and loves to do things like this. And I love to do it with her!


No comments:

Post a Comment