My Three Blessings!

My Three Blessings!

Thursday, April 21, 2011

23 1/2 Weeks!

Pregnancy Highlights----

How Far Along: 23 1/2 Weeks
Size of baby: a little over a pound and about 11 inches long
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Around 7 lbs.--- Dr. Bell said my weight chart looks almost identical to when I was pregnant with Spicer. I think he kinda got a kick out of it! ha!
Maternity Clothes: Oh YES! But I'm still wearing some regular clothes w/ a beband.
Gender: Boy... Axl Joe Steven Fowler :)
Movement: Some days he's a lot more busy than others, like today! I wonder what he's up to in there?!
What I miss: Turbo Kick and my morning cup of joe.... I think i might have to get a cup of coffee soon! I miss that stuff!
Cravings: I guess coffee and I've kinda been wanting some sushi but i've tried not to think about it.
Symptoms: lower back cramps, pressure, growing boobs and belly, and fatigue (guess this little symptom has decided to stick around for the duration)
Best Moment this week: Having my monthly check-up. I just love getting to hear Axl's heartbeat! It was 144 bpm this week. Dr. Bell acted like he was talking to Axl through the heart thingy(? pregnancy brain) SB thought that was neat! He's such a good doctor! Spicer is so excited to be a big sister and already loves her baby brother! I'm so very thankful! Dr. Bell says Axl is doing great! Praise the Lord! :)

So... I'm not so good at taking weekly pregnancy pictures! Maybe on Easter I can snap one for next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment