My Three Blessings!

My Three Blessings!

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Daddy Daughter Date Night!


Oh Jared, you are one amazing dad!

Last Thursday night Chick-Fil-A hosted a "Daddy Daughter Date Night." When Jared heard about it, he knew that he had to take SB (no matter how busy his schedule is right now). I was so excited for them to go. I told Jared that I could go and take pictures if he wanted, and of course he wanted me to take pictures! I loved watching my sweeties on their little date. Before the date Spicer got so excited. She wanted to wear her dress that she can spin in and it flares out! I loved that she wanted to get dressed up for it! When Jared walked in the door to get ready to go she said, "You ready for our date daddy?!" Oh and of course she wanted him to see her in her dress! (she always wants to show Jared her dresses) How sweet!

I drove them to the restaurant and Jared sat in the back with SB (how cute is that?)! When we arrived, they ate, got their picture taken, watched a little magic trick, and played in the play area. They had the best time! (and I did too!) I just love watching the two of them together! Afterward, SB thanked her daddy for taking her on a "play date!" Jared is the greatest dad! No matter how busy he is, he always makes time for his sweet little princess Spicer Beth and she adores him for it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment