My Three Blessings!

My Three Blessings!

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

all she wants for christmas...

Aren't little two year olds the sweetest?! I think they are, especially my little one. Spicer tells us that all she really wants for Christmas is a Candy Cane, oh and maybe a sucker or two! I love it! It doesn't matter who asks her, that's what she says. How sweet is that?! When we ask her who's birthday we celebrate on Christmas she says "BABY Jesus!!!" Oh how this warms our hearts! On occasion when Jared or I have asked her in front of someone, (you know, trying to show how proud we are of her) she'll say Christmas is about Candy Canes. lol! That's what we get for being proud! wink. This is going to be such a fun Christmas with miss Beth! She gets so excited when we talk about baby Jesus' birthday, her stocking or Santa. She just loves it all! I'm so thankful for her excitement and love for life! She's awesome! :)

last Christmas... 1 year old :)


this year... 2 years old :)

No comments:

Post a Comment