My Three Blessings!

My Three Blessings!

Sunday, April 01, 2012

a little t-ball action

well... there is a mound of laundry calling my name and a house that needs some TLC but I know all that will be there when i get finished blogging. right?! If I don't blog now, who knows when I'll get the chance again and I have lots of important stuff to blog about, stuff that I don't want to forget. So, for now, the laundry and cleaning can wait and I'll take the time to write down these precious memories of my precious family.

This little sweetie...

... started t-ball this week! What in the World? Is she really old enough for that? It seems like just yesterday that I was learning how to be a mommy to her for first time. :,(

She is absolutely loving it! Her first practice was so cute. She was the first player to practice batting. She hit it to the pitcher almost every time. When it was time to practice hitting and then running to first base she hit the ball, ran and got the ball, and brought it back to the tee! lol! lol! so, so cute! SB was very attentive to her coaches instructions and is catching on quickly to the game. We are very proud of her! Can't wait to watch her out there in her little uniform playing in the game! Jared and I both grew up at the ball field so we're loving it too! :)


btw I think little brother likes sissy playing t-ball too! here he is hanging out at her second practice. he loves being outside! (he turned 8 months old and started crawling this week, but i'll save that for another post!)

No comments:

Post a Comment