My Three Blessings!

My Three Blessings!

Saturday, September 08, 2012

Lake day fun!

I love the lake but haven't officially been in years (like 5-7, something crazy)! But today we took care of that and headed to the lake with some dear friends. This was spicer's very first lake trip other than just swimming. Brother was running a fever so he stayed home with ma. We tubed, swam, lounged and wake boarded. Spicer loved riding the tube and I'm not gonna lie, I flipping loved it too! Tubing is one of my favorite things at the lake. I even gave in and wake boarded. I used to wake board all the time in high school but haven't in years. I could feel myself getting really nervous when it was my turn thinking I wouldn't even be able to get up, but I did! Every time! Crazy, but it's kinda like riding a bike I guess and boy is that a workout!! Praise the lord for a great day with sweet friends who blessed our socks off and my precious family (minus little man :'()!

1 comment: