My Three Blessings!

My Three Blessings!

Friday, July 05, 2013

1 month old!

Our precious baby girl turned 1 month old on Wednesday July 3. I can't believe it's already been a month since she was born. She is such a great baby! We are trying to do the eat, wake, sleep pattern with her each day. She does pretty good with it, or is getting better! lol! The girl loves her sleep so it's sometimes hard to keep her awake after eating. She has slept through 2 baths! Unbelievable! She smiles now and I love that. Her first smile was around 3 weeks old and it was at her daddy! :) She will smile spontaneously and in response to our smiles. Just precious. She has a little dimple on her left cheek. So cute! She loves big brother and big sister. If they are around she really listens to hear them. Her eyes get so big and bright! They love her too! I'm so thankful for this! She still has a head full of hair but I think some of it is beginning to fall out. Still wears newborn clothes but can wear some 0-3 months. She is beginning to outgrow some newborn jammies. (tear) My MIL weighed her the other day on her scale (so who knows how exact that is) but she said she weighs around 9-10lbs. We won't have another check-up until she is 2 months old so we won't have an exact weight until then. I'm sure she is somewhere around that weight. She is really chunking up, as all our babies do! lol! and I love it! She is eating about 4 ounces every 3 hours during the day. At night her last feeding is usually around 8:30, then she usually wants a couple more ounces about an hour later and then sleeps until 2. I feed her at 2 and then she usually eats again around 6 and then 9. She has gotten better about going to back to sleep after the 2:00 feeding but sometimes wants to stay awake! yikes! The past 2 nights she has gone right back to sleep so I'm hoping our days and nights are getting less confusing to her. :) During her first month she has been to target and walmart twice, her doctor twice, my doctor twice, the park a few times, swimming at Ma's house (but she didn't get in, just watched the big kids), a couple different restaurants, church and Mt. Magazine for a weekend getaway. :) Needless to say, I've felt great so we've kept going with life as usual! We are so thankful for our healthy happy little 1 month old Judah Lou! Praise be to God!

No comments:

Post a Comment