My Three Blessings!

My Three Blessings!

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

recently...

We've been playing outside enjoying this warm summertime weather that I miss so very much during the winter months! When we go outside Spicer loves to wear her "eyes" a.k.a. sunglasses. ha! :)

Look out lime green t-shirt, this red Wild Wilderness Safari shirt is gaining on you! Spicer pulled this one out of her dresser the other day and had to have it on. She then told me about our trip to the Wild Wilderness Safari (in her own gibberish of course). It has been about 3 months since we went, so I couldn't believe she remembered! She told me about the go-goes(goats) and giving them "nummy" a.k.a. food and about the "cock-cocks"(peacocks). Btw, the kid is scared of peacocks! She will not even touch a feather. Cracks us up!

Spicer loves the show, "Fresh Beat Band" on Nick Jr. When we were at a friend's house the other night she loved watching this little boy play the drums like they do on "Fresh Beat." I think he might just have his first little "fan!"

The other night we were over at Jared's mom's house for our weekly Wednesday night feast. When it was time to leave, Spicer got her shoes and began trying to put them on. She's been doing this for a few weeks now, this is just the first time I was able to snap a picture. So cute! She loves her "shess" as she calls them. She hasn't quite mastered the /oo/ sound yet!

Spicer has been taking swimming lessons for about a week now. She loves the water, when she is above it! Going under is not her forte. Today she kinda had a melt down when her teacher kept making her swim under water. She doesn't get choked or anything like that, she just doesn't like it. I'm hopeful that tomorrow she'll decide that it's ok! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment