My Three Blessings!

My Three Blessings!

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Good Times with Good Friends!

Tonight some sweet friends from college came over to hang out. We had so much fun! We talked, laughed, ate, watched the little ones play, and talked some more. Don't you just love friends that you can pick right back up where you left off, even if it's been a year since you last saw them? Well, that's the kind of friends these are and I love 'em! In honor of our little "reunion" I thought I'd post a picture of us from graduation day and a picture we took tonight! :)

College Graduation May 2007... 4 excited "teachers" ready to finally get their very own classrooms!


3 years later... 3 amazing teachers, 1 homemaker, 3 married, 1 engaged, 2 with little ones, and 1 with a baby on the way! :)


Whitney, Keri and Brittany thanks so much for your friendship! I will cherish it always! btw isn't it funny that we stood in the same position for both pictures! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment