My Three Blessings!

My Three Blessings!

Thursday, August 05, 2010

home away from home...

This past weekend we headed to Branson, MO for a little fun and relaxation. Branson has become a home away from home for us. Every time we go, at least 3 times a year :), I don't want to leave. We absolutely love everything about it! I think it's become so special to us because of all the sweet memories we've made there. The very first time I went to Branson was with Jared, Jared and I got engaged in Branson, we celebrated part of our honeymoon there, and then eventually took our sweet baby girl there for a visit! We look forward to making many more awesome memories at our home away from home, Branson!

a little white water action...

jared's mom and sister joined us...





spicer beth stepped on a bee while we were eating lunch... her very first bee sting. awe, so sad.

2 comments:

  1. We love Branson too! We are going in a few weeks for my Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful time! Great pictures! Man, we need to check this Branson place out sometime..... and Mt. Magazine.....and......hahaha! :)

    ReplyDelete