My Three Blessings!

My Three Blessings!

Friday, August 20, 2010

Get that ball.

Spicer and daddy love to play together. And when they play, they play hard. The other day they were running around the house playing with a ball. Jared started kicking it and then Spicer tried to do the same. She then shouts out, "Get that ball." She repeated it over and over as they played their little game. Jared and I could hardly hold back the laughter. So, I guess, "Get that ball." is her first official simple sentence-- at least first understandable sentence anyway! :)

Here's a recent picture of Spicer and her play buddy, daddy!

1 comment:

  1. Sooo cute! She is just a doll! Bella always says..."I want it! " Or, "No, I don't want it!!") One day this week she said, "I want to ride the bike!!" It was so cute! Don't you just love hearing them talk!?!?

    ReplyDelete