My Three Blessings!

My Three Blessings!

Thursday, October 07, 2010

bake and create

I don't know about ya'll, but this time of year always puts me in the mood to bake and create. So... I found a cute little pumpkin pie bites recipe at bakerella.com and thought I'd try it out. I must say, it turned out super cute and was so much fun to make. The perfect little fall baking project! As far as creating goes, I finally got around to making my fall wreath. I bought all the supplies for the wreath at Hobby Lobby at half price. So, I made this wreath for half the price I would have paid at the store, or at least that's what I like to think! It only took about 45 minutes to make the wreath. All I did was place everything where I wanted it and then hot glued it in place. So much fun! And I must say, I'm pretty proud of the way it turned out. I love the feeling you get when you create/make something and it turns out exactly the way you had envisioned! Awesomeness! If you get in the mood to bake or create, you should definitely give both the pumpkin pie bites and wreath a try. If I can do it, anyone can! :)

Here are a few pictures of the wreath and pumpkin pie bites.






Aren't these little guys cute?

4 comments:

  1. Okay.. your wreath blows mine out of the water! That is beautiful Kerri!!! and those little bites look yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! That wreath is AWESOME!! Very impressive. So beautiful! Where did you learn to make one? So beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You do a great job! Love your creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun way to make mini pumpkin pies... So adorable and you have a lovely family as well:)

    ReplyDelete