My Three Blessings!

My Three Blessings!

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

potty trained.


My little Spicer Beth is officially "potty trained!" She has been using the potty for months now, but with some accidents here and there. Today, however, she has worn panties the entire day without a single accident! We've been to the library, Bed Bath and Beyond, Sams and Wal-Mart too! She even took her nap in her panties! Unbelievable! I think if she can do all this without an accident she's definitely got it down! I mean flip, I sometimes about wet my pants running all these errands! lol!

While I'm super excited for her and this accomplishment, it does bring a bit of sadness. Sadness because my little baby isn't a baby any more. She really is growing up! She'll be the big "two" next month and I absolutely can't believe it. Where o' where has the time gone? But, man have we had a ton of fun and made so many awesome memories these past 2 years! Thank you Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment