My Three Blessings!

My Three Blessings!

Thursday, February 23, 2012

beautiful february weather!

This winter has been nothing short of awesome! We've hardly had any really cold days and just one day of snow! I love it! I'm a warm weather gal so this winter has fit perfectly with me! It's hard to believe that we're having 60 degree weather in February! The kids and I are loving it! We LOVE to play outside on nice pretty days, but then again, who doesn't! Axl is loving his walker. We put him in it for the first time the other day and he happily played in that thing for an hour or so! Of course, we were outside so that might be another reason why he liked it so much. He loves it outside! He kept giggling each time he inched the walker a little closer to me!

Spicer has been such a big helper around the house lately! The girl is becoming a pro at folding dish towels! She started out rolling them but then watched me a few times and now she does it almost perfectly! We need to keep this laundry thing going! (it's probably my least favorite chore so I'll happily pass it on to her! lol!) Mr. got in his high chair at Ma's house for the first time the other day! He loves it! He knows he's big! Isn't it so funny how they just know it! AWESOME!

I know i've said it before but I'll say it again, I absolutely love being a mommy! I always knew I would, just didn't realize how much until now! When they bible says Children are a blessing from the Lord, it sure is right! (like the bible would be wrong?!) But seriously, I can see why people just keep popping the kids out! Each one truly is a HUGE blessing from the Lord!

Happy Thursday! :)








1 comment:

  1. I love reading your blog. And I love all the pictures! Axl looks so much like Jared and Spicer is getting so big! Sure do miss you all. Looking forward to seeing you all soon. :)

    ReplyDelete