My Three Blessings!

My Three Blessings!

Friday, November 09, 2012

Where have I been?!

I really don't know why i've been m.i.a. in the blog world lately. Guess I've just got out of the blogging groove! I am glad to be back in action now! I've got two precious kiddos (with another on the way, i'll blog about that later) who are growing up before my very eyes! I blog to have the precious memories that we can look back on. If I don't write it down, I forget easily. It's fall time around here! It has been a beautiful fall in Arkansas! We are so blessed to live where we live. The Fowler family has not let a fun fall activity pass us by! We headed to the pumpkin patch a couple of times. We went the first time for a fun playdate and the second time as a family. We love it! We also went to a friend's house for a little halloween party play date and to our church fall festival on halloween! Fun fun times! We love fall festivities and are looking forward to celebrating Jared's birthday, Spicer's birthday and Thanksgiving! And then Christmas! Yay! God is good and we are thankful! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment