My Three Blessings!

My Three Blessings!

Sunday, February 17, 2013

Love

I love valentines day! There is just something so special to me about celebrating a day specially made for love! I'm so thankful for my little valentines and my big valentine! We celebrated with daddy the day before valentines day because he had to work on valentines day. We ate a yummy breakfast at home, played, sb and daddy went to the gym and brought home flowers and balloons for momma (sweeties) and then we headed to nwa to car shop (had to get a bigger car for our growing family). It was such a fun day! Then on valentines day the kids and I met aunt mindy for lunch and of course she spoiled them with a big iced cookie from the cookie company. :) finally this weekend Jared and I went to a marriage conference in fs. It was an overnight thing and man was it amazing! They made everything so special! We loved it! I love my little loves and I'm so very thankful for all of them, including the babe in my belly Judah Lou! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment