My Three Blessings!

My Three Blessings!

Sunday, March 03, 2013

#1 Craving!

My biggest craving this pregnancy has been salad, hands down! I absolutely can't get enough of the stuff. If we have salad as part of our dinner I can easily eat 3 servings of it! When at a restaurant, I always have to order a dinner salad (if I'm not having salad as my meal) even if it doesn't come with my meal. I never did that before pregnancy! Love me some salad and love me some homemade dressing! If I make salad at home, it's gotta have homemade dressing! A couple years ago I learned how to make a simple salad dressing and couldn't believe how easy it was. So now I just try to keep those simple ingredients on hand and whip up my own. Super healthy and no preservatives! ;) you can make a homemade salad dressing with any combination of the following: olive oil, lemon juice, red wine vinegar, balsamic vinegar, hot sauce, worshtishire(absolutely have no idea how to spell this) sauce, salt, pepper, garlic, sugar, and Parmesan. I just saw another ingredient I want to try on pioneer woman yesterday, pesto. :) Yummo! I sure do love me some salad!

No comments:

Post a Comment