My Three Blessings!

My Three Blessings!

Monday, April 08, 2013

Easter 2013

Praise the Lord! I'm a little late on an Easter post but I've been having some technical difficulties. Lol! I'm so bad about keeping up with technology and when you get behind on it, it's hard to get caught up! Especially in the apple world. Goodness! Anyway We had a wonderful Easter! I'm so very thankful for my sweet family that I get to share special holidays with. Thankful for my Savior Jesus dying on the cross for our sins! Spicer and Axl loved Easter! They are both at such fun ages. Spicer got after some egg hunts and Axl would usually get 1 or 2 eggs and carry them around in his hands. He looked so cute carrying his big basket around. :) What a blessing children are! God is good! I'm between 29 and 30 weeks pregnant with Judah Lou in these pics. I can't believe we are already in the home stretch with this pregnancy! Little miss will be here before we know it! Praise be to God!

No comments:

Post a Comment