My Three Blessings!

My Three Blessings!

Monday, April 29, 2013

A few sweet things...

Just wanted to say a few sweet things about my kiddos and their current ages. Cute things I don't want to forget. Spicer is almost 4 1/2 and axl is 21 mths. Most days axl walks around the house with one of spicers shoes on. Lol! I ask if he wants to put the other one on but he denies my request. ;) so cute! Currently it's either a flip flop or light up Tom. Spicer Beth adds /Ed/ to words like jumped. For example: I jumped-ed on the trampoline. :) we love it! She also says sourey instead of sour. "That tastes sourey." Love! Church is chuich. :)she definitely is from the south! You can detect that southern twang in most words. Sure do love these sweet kiddos The Lord has blessed me with and thankful to spend my days with them. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment