My Three Blessings!

My Three Blessings!

Saturday, June 01, 2013

A Little Rodeo Action

We took the kiddos to the Old Fort Days Rodeo this week. This has become an annual tradition for our family. We started going when SB was just 18 months old and haven't missed a year since. We love it! The kids love it! It's just good ol' family fun. :) This year Axl was old enough to really take it all in and take it all in is exactly what he did! The boy is a little cowboy at heart! He loves animals. I mean LOVES them! He loved having his cowboy gear on too. He'd point to the cowboys and grab his hat. Just so proud to have the same thing as them. We really enjoyed watching him this year. He trotted around that rodeo like he owned the joint! ha! He's a hoot! Of course, Spicer Beth loved it! Her favorite part was watching the kids dance competition. Pretty sure she wants me to sign her up for that next year! She also enjoyed her smoothie! :) I wore my high heel cowgirl boots out there for my girl. I haven't worn heels since before getting pregnant. But did it for my girl! I survived! PTL! There was a point I thought Jared may have to try and carry me out of there or get a front-end loader to get me out of there! lol! We've really had fun with the "big" jokes this pregnancy! ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment