My Three Blessings!

My Three Blessings!

Saturday, June 01, 2013

38 weeks!

Welp! Little miss is still hangin out in mommas warm, cozy womb! I was 38 weeks on Wed. So today, I'm 38 1/2 weeks pregnant. If I don't go into labor today, (which, tonight would be just awesome!), then this will be the longest I've ever carried a child. I've gained about 34 pounds total. I'd like to keep it at that! ;) I'm feeling pretty good other than being EXTREMELY tired. Judah Lou is just taking all the energy right out of me. I'm so very thankful to be pregnant. I'm so very thankful to have a healthy growing girl in my womb, one that is really liking her current place of residence! lol! Dr. Bell says we will deliver sometime this next week if she hasn't came on her own. He isn't a fan of inductions and usually wants nature to take its course, but in my case (with high blood pressure) he doesn't want to let me stay pregnant too long. We want to avoid any blood pressure spikes if at all possible. It's so crazy for me to "pick" the day my baby will be born. Never done that before! I'm praying my water will break before I have to make that decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment