My Three Blessings!

My Three Blessings!

Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Homeschool Days...

Yesterday was the day of the week when the two littles head to preschool and MDO and SB and I have the day together. She had her violin lesson, we homeschooled, ran errands, completed more school work in the afternoon, picked up the littles and headed to gymnastics. It was a fun full day! Our favorite part was Panera for lunch, right in the middle of the school day. SCORE! ;) And don't the girls look cute in their matching leotards for gymnastics?! My kiddos all enjoy gymnastics! Midway through gymnastics class I realized JL had her passy in her mouth! lol. She did the entire class with her passy in. Girl loves her passy!!! It's gonna be difficult to break the habit for sure. So thankful for the everyday in life. God is faithful. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment