My Three Blessings!

My Three Blessings!

Friday, April 08, 2016

Little Gymnast!

Spicer B. has always loved gymnastics. I remember when she was little bitty she'd watch the big girls and say, "Mommy I want to do that someday!" She would just watch in amazement as they flipped all over and swung on the bars. Well, now, it's her turn! Sweet little lady received an invitation to be on a competitive gymnastics team for 2016-2017. We have accepted the invitation. A lot of prayer went into this decision as they practice on Monday and Wednesday evening. Wednesday evening is church for our family. The owner agreed to allow SB to leave practice at 5:30 each Wednesday for church! God worked this out! I'm so thankful for this opportunity for big Sis! She's very excited. I think it will be a great learning experience for her for sure. We look forward to being a part of "Team" gymnastics this coming year! Congrats sweet girl! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment