My Three Blessings!

My Three Blessings!

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

hard to believe...

Today my sweet precious baby girl started her very first day of preschool! Also, she turned 2 years and 9 months old today! Unbelievable! She will be 3 in 3 short months! How did this happen?! Now that little Axl is here it really seems like time is passing by way. to. fast! He is 4 weeks old today! Again, how did this happen?! I'm trying to cherish every single moment with my newborn son because I know he won't stay a newborn forever, unfortunately! haha! I'm loving this stage with him. God truly is blessing it!

SB looked so cute this morning with her little backpack and lunch box in tote! We went back and forth on whether or not to start her in preschool this year. I have always said I wouldn't send her until the year before kindergarten, but this girl just needs more than I can give her right now! She is super social and a go-getter! Always wanting interaction, and with a newborn I can't always interact with her. We chose a wonderful preschool in our area and she goes 2 days a week! She walked into her class today like she had just been there yesterday! I love her confidence! So, while she's enjoying herself at preschool Axl and I will be getting groceries, cleaning and playing! I think it will be a good fit for all of us! I love how God leads you and lets you know that what you are doing is the right thing. :)

Some things Spicer loves right now: Playing with her babies... she likes to pretend she has an older daughter and she is going to the hospital to have her baby sister! it's so cute! I think she uses Axl's swing more for her babies than I do for Axl! She loves to cook things up for us in her kitchen. Spicer loves to play beauty shop! She says "Welcome to my beauty shop! What can I do for you today?" Oh, this is so so cute! I love playing this with her! My sister is getting married soon, so Spicer loves to play like she is a "wedding girl." She always has me or Jared humm the wedding song so she can walk down the isle. One day I asked her who she was marrying and she said, "daddy!" How precious! I love her imagination!

Oh, and little 4 week old Axl rolled over from his belly to his back 2 times on Sunday and then again 3 times last night!!! What in the world?! Maybe this is totally normal but I don't remember SB doing that this early! He is a miniature Jared, so maybe he's made of muscle like him! haha! So very thankful for a healthy growing newborn boy and a healthy growing spunky little 2.9 year old! God is so good!

4 weeks old!


All ready for preschool! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment