My Three Blessings!

My Three Blessings!

Saturday, August 13, 2011

little Axl...


We welcomed our sweet little Axl Joe Steven into the world on July 26, 2011. He weighed 5 lbs. 14 oz. and was 18 1/4 inches long. He is such a precious little guy. Axl joined us a few weeks early because I had high blood pressure. God blessed me with an easy delivery. Dr. Bell broke my water at 9:25 a.m. and Axl was born at 12:19 p.m. I had already dilated to 4 cm when I was induced so it was a pretty quick process. Dr. Bell recommended I go ahead and have an epidural to keep my blood pressure down, so I had a completely pain free delivery! God is good! This is compared to 14 hours of hard labor with SB! haha! Axl has been a little doll baby. He nurses great and is a great sleeper. For the most part he is very easy going. As long as his belly is full he's pretty much good to go! I'm absolutely in love with this little guy! At his 2 week check up he weighed 6 lbs 10 oz. and was 20 1/4 inches long! Like I said, he loves to eat! ha! :)










2 comments: