My Three Blessings!

My Three Blessings!

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

36 Weeks!

How Far Along: 36 Weeks
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 28 lbs!
Size of baby: about 6 lbs and 18 1/2 inches long
Maternity Clothes: Yes! But I mostly wear regular summer dresses. That's the most comfortable right now!
Gender: Boy... Axl Joe Steven Fowler :)
Movement: Big stretches! Very big movements. I think he's really growing!
Sleep: It's ok. starting to have quite a few contractions at night. but it's ok because they are making progress!
What I miss: Working out, laying on my belly and flat on my back.
Cravings: Still not wanting to eat much... just little things here and there.
Symptoms: pressure especially after I've over done it and contractions. The contractions are beginning to get more intense! I'm also just starting to feel huge. it takes me forever to walk anywhere! lol!
Best Moment this week: 36 week check up! I'm dilated to 2 cm and 70 percent effaced! I'm super excited about this! When my water broke with SB at 38 weeks pregnant I had only dilated to 1 cm. So being dilated to 2 already is very motivating! :)

* I've got some last minute projects to tackle this week... that's if I can muster up the energy! haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment