My Three Blessings!

My Three Blessings!

Monday, July 04, 2011

34 Weeks!

Pregnancy Highlights---

How Far Along: 34 Weeks (Can't believe how fast time is passing now!)
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 25 lbs!
Size of baby: Almost 5 lbs and about 18 inches long
Maternity Clothes: YES! I have been wearing my BeBand some with shorts and absolutely can't believe it's still fitting. ha! Some of my maternity summer tanks are getting close to not covering my belly. lol!
Gender: Boy... Axl Joe Steven Fowler :)
Movement: Big stretches and rolls! and lots of hiccups!
Sleep: I sleep ok. Wake up a few times to potty and it's kinda getting hard to find a comfortable position! ha! I do usually need a nap during the day! Thank goodness SB is a good napper! Usually if I have contractions, they happen during the night, like last night. I think I was up half the night with contractions. not to fun, but so glad they subsided! There were a couple of times I thought I might have to wake Jared up and get to the hospital, but made it through! it was funny, I'd be dreaming that my stomach was hurting and wake up and it really was. lol! Guess I really over did it yesterday.
What I miss: Working out, laying on my belly and flat on my back
Cravings: Fresh Home Grown Tomatoes!!! But still can't eat much at one time. I really don't like anything sweet either. Guess that's a good thing! Maybe that will keep me from gaining too much!
Symptoms: pressure especially after I've over done it and contractions here and there.
Best Moment this week: Celebrating the fourth of July... SB is really growing up and it has became so evident to me the past few days. She's just a big girl now! We're getting so excited to meet her baby brother! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment