My Three Blessings!

My Three Blessings!

Monday, June 27, 2011

33 Weeks!

Pregnancy Highlights---

How Far Along: 33 Weeks
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 23 lbs! (I think my weight fluctuates a pound or two!)
Size of baby: A little over 4 lbs and 17 inches long
Maternity Clothes: YES!
Gender: Boy... Axl Joe Steven Fowler :)
Movement: Big stretches and rolls!
Sleep: I sleep ok. Wake up a few times to potty and it's kinda getting hard to find a comfortable position! ha! I do usually need a nap during the day! Thank goodness SB is a good napper!
What I miss: Working out, laying on my belly and flat on my back
Cravings: Not many cravings... I actually think I'm not too fond of food right now. Maybe it's the heat or maybe my stomach is running out of room due to a growing baby boy! lol!
Symptoms: pressure especially after I've over done it and mild contractions here and there.
Best Moment this week: Heading to Mt. Magazine with Jared for a little "babymoon!" We had a blast and I'll post about it later.

*I'm absolutely loving being in the pool this summer! it just feels so good on this big 'ole body! lol!

Ok, so, am I getting huge or what?! Praise be to God! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment