My Three Blessings!

My Three Blessings!

Tuesday, June 07, 2011

30 weeks!

Pregnancy Highlights----

How Far Along: 30 Weeks
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 25 lbs! y'all the pounds just keep a comin'!
Size of baby: 3 lbs! Wow! and 15 and 1/4 inches
Maternity Clothes: YES!
Gender: Boy... Axl Joe Steven Fowler :) (Every time Spicer says his name she's says "Axl Joe Steven" never just Axl)
Movement: Big jabs! he's really starting to kick me in the ribs and sometimes makes me grimace! He also has little hiccups hear and there. For the past few mornings he has been pretty active around 5 a.m.--- uh-oh! :)
Sleep: I'm not near as tired during the day! For the most part I sleep great at night. Sometimes i dream the same thing over and over again throughout the night and that can get annoying. ha!
What I miss: Working out (doctor says i can't for a couple of weeks) and laying on my belly.
Cravings: mocha shake from sweet bay
Symptoms: Loads of pressure especially after I've over done it, mild contractions hear and there, and oh, my walk sometimes becomes a waddle! lol!
Best Moment this week: I just can't get enough of Spicer loving on Axl. She loves to kiss my belly! This morning she said, "Can I lay by baby Axl?" She's just so sweet with him! Sometimes she'll say, "Can I hold baby Axl?" I always assure her that when he gets here she can hold him! I love it! She'll say, "We're not having a girl, we're having a boy! I'm having a brother and I'm a big sister!" :) And she's going to be a great one!

Praise the Lord the doctor took me off bed rest! I've learned that even when I'm feeling great, I don't need to over do it. It's after the fact that I suffer the consequences! So, I'm just trying to take it easy and avoid pre-term labor or bed rest!

No comments:

Post a Comment