My Three Blessings!

My Three Blessings!

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

32 Weeks!

Pregnancy Highlights----

How Far Along: 32 Weeks
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 25 lbs!
Size of baby: 3 lbs 12 oz! and about 16.7 inches long!
Maternity Clothes: YES!
Gender: Boy... Axl Joe Steven Fowler :)
Movement: Big jabs and rolls!
Sleep: I sleep great at night but have been waking up around 5 every morning not being able to go back to sleep. I've been super sleepy during the day too!
What I miss: Working out and laying on my belly.
Cravings: Waffles!
Symptoms: pressure especially after I've over done it and mild contractions here and there.
Best Moment this week: Celebrating Father's Day with Jared! He's one great dad! :)

* Ultrasound and Doctor's appointment today! Can't wait to see our little guy again, at least I hope we'll be able to see him! ha! (We couldn't really see SB at the 32 week ultrasound because she had her head so low.) This will be my first time to see Dr. Bell since being in the hospital. He was out of town during all that jazz... I'm hoping he doesn't have other ideas (meaning bed rest) than the last doctor. I'm sure he won't though because I've been feeling great! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment