My Three Blessings!

My Three Blessings!

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Axl's Shower!

Last night some of my very best friends gave us a baby shower for Axl! Jared and I were blown away by everyone's generosity. Axl is pretty much set up now with everything he needs! Amazing!

I am just beyond thankful for all of our friends and family. You guys have been such a huge blessing to me throughout this pregnancy. From calling to check on me when I was sick, texting me while in the hospital, to now blessing us with such an amazing shower, I just can't say enough how blessed and thankful I am!

Spicer Beth really enjoyed the shower. I'm pretty sure she thought Axl was coming last night though! I had to explain to her that this was a party for him but he was still going to stay in mommy's belly a little bit longer. haha! At one point while I was opening presents I stopped and told the guest's if they wanted they could get cake while we opened the gifts, as soon as I said that SB ran across the room, holding her hands in the air, saying, "CAKE!!!" It was hilarious! That girl was ready for the cake! To her, that's what a party is all about! :)

It was so good to celebrate little Axl with friends I see often, best friends, friends I don't get to see as much as I'd like and family. I just loved every minute of it! Jared came by for a bit too! I love how involved he is in our family! He's such an amazing husband and father! Axl is going to have one awesome example in him!

So, Wow! I'm one super blessed gal! Thanks be to God!

*We got in the car after the shower and Spicer said, "Mommy, that party was the greatest!" I think I agree! Love that girl!


Isn't this cake super cute?! Love it!




Me with the awesome hostesses... Lora, Mindy, Beth, Marlene and Donnelle! You guys are the best! Love you bunches!



SB got some presents too! She just loves her play jewelry and hair styling stuff!


Me with Donnelle... She so graciously opened up her home to all of us! Thanks so much girl!


Me with my sister and mom


Me and Marlene


Me and Beth


Spicer, Aunt Lora and Me


Spicer and Ma


Having a blast!

1 comment: