My Three Blessings!

My Three Blessings!

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

31 Weeks!


Pregnancy Highlights----

How Far Along: 31 Weeks
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 22 lbs! I guess I lost a few from last week! :)
Size of baby: 3 lbs 3 oz! and about 16 inches long!
Maternity Clothes: YES!
Gender: Boy... Axl Joe Steven Fowler :)
Movement: Big jabs and rolls!
Sleep: I sleep great at night! and I've been super sleepy during the day too!
What I miss: Working out (doctor says i can't for a couple of weeks) and laying on my belly.
Cravings: Orzo Salad... yummo!!!
Symptoms: Loads of pressure especially after I've over done it and mild contractions hear and there. Praise the Lord we've stayed out of the hospital and doctor's office this week!
Best Moment this week: Axl's shower and having our maternity/family pictures taken! It was such a blessed week and I'm very thankful!

No comments:

Post a Comment