My Three Blessings!

My Three Blessings!

Tuesday, July 05, 2011

swimming lessons

This was SB's second year for swimming lessons. She took them from the same teacher at the same place as last year. She did pretty good with her lessons for the most part. All she really wanted to do was jump in the water to me. I explained to her that we had to do what the teacher asked so we could practice. ha! Oh, and she didn't want to have anything to do with her teacher. Her teacher would try to get her to practice something with her and she would scream something awful!!! Oh that kid! Never seen anything like it, well, maybe in myself! lol! btw her teacher is one of the sweetest people you will ever meet! Spicer just didn't want the teacher to make her go under water. But she would go under water with me and Jared. funny girl! It was a 2 week class and most days it was just me and her. Jared joined us on a couple of days, my sister came and watched her one day and Janet and Lora had to take her one day (I wasn't feeling well.) Maybe with some more practice at home she'll get the hang of it! She does love the water though! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment