My Three Blessings!

My Three Blessings!

Tuesday, July 05, 2011

a little "babymoon!"

Last Saturday Jared and I headed to Mt. Magazine (one of our favorite places) for a little babymoon before Mr. Axl joins our family. We had the best time! I just cherish times when it's just me and Jared because it doesn't happen near enough. It was a pretty simple getaway, but for us, simple is always best! We ate, took in the view, talked, swam, got in the hot tub, took in the view, and talked some more! We laughed because we talked soooo much! It's kinda hard to get very much talking in with a 2 1/2 year old running around. She pretty much does the talking! And we can't really talk about "grown up stuff" around her because she now knows what we are talking about! ha!

Thank you Jesus for special time with my sweet Husband! I just love him more and more every day! And pray that each day I'm becoming a wife that loves Jesus first and loves my husband and family with His love. :)


I love him soooo much!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment