My Three Blessings!

My Three Blessings!

Thursday, May 24, 2012

My little dancer...

Spicer Beth participated in her very first dance recital this past Saturday. I got a little teary getting her ready for the big night. I just can't believe how fast she's growing up. And growing into such a beautiful little girl, inside and out! She was a part of the "Little Mermaid" dance recital. Her part was a frog in the sea witch's castle. Spicer did an awesome job! Of course we have it all on video but she danced her little heart out! She spotted Jared with the video camera and waved to him a couple of times. Then, at the end, she came over and bowed right in front of our video camera! She's a hoot! But that's not all... oh no... that's not all the hootiness of SB! lol! At the end of the recital, she was the first to take a bow. Then she continued to bow, oh I don't know, like 400 times! haha! While the other dancers were bowing, yes, SB was still bowing. While the other dancers were taking their all important bows, yes, SB started doing cartwheels and handstands. lol! and while the other dancers were taking their bows, yes, Spicer Beth was dancing and bowing and cartwheeling! My oh My! It absolutely doesn't get any funnier than that! I was laughing so hard I was crying! I'm so glad she did all that, even if she wasn't "supposed to." It just shows her little personality! And we caught it all on tape! I sure do love my full of life little three year old! Her name says it all! She sure does "Spice" up life! Love her! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment