My Three Blessings!

My Three Blessings!

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

super sweet...

My sweet sweet kiddos are so super precious to me! I thank God daily for the blessings he gave me in Spicer and Axl. Jared and I always talk about how awesome they are and how much we love being their parents. :) Parenthood definitely has its challenges, but for the most part it is absolutely wonderful! Speaking of wonderful... today I bought SB and jojo new sippy cups. Spicer had hers and I looked at Axl and said, "here bubba, you got a new sip-sip." (for some reason i always say things twice or add an /s/ to words with baby talk,lol)Spicer looked at me and said, "Awe, how wonderful! You got Axl a sippy too!" Oh my goodness! This child is growing up so fast! Her vocabulary always amazes me! And her sweetness too! She's just the right amount of sweet and ornery! That's what I tell her! She's the best! Axl, Axl, Axl! Can't get enough of my little man! He's absolutely precious! He started saying momma this weekend! I told him that was the best mother's day gift he could give me! So, so sweet! He is such a lover! He loves squeezies and kisses. I love his big open mouth kisses! :) Last weekend we were able to get away for a day or two. It was nice! It has been so very busy around here, so getting away was much anticipated! We went to Cove Lake on Saturday and then stayed the night at the Lodge at Mt. Magazine. These are two of our favorite things to do around here. This was really Axl's first experience with a lake and a big pool. He loved splashing and of course kept wanting to pick up the pebbles along the lake shore and eat them! ha! Spicer love, love, loves going to Cove Lake and Mt. Magazine! I think we told her we were going on Wed the week before and each day she would ask if it is was time to go to Mt. Magazine. When the day finally arrived, she said, " Yay! We go to Cove Lake and Mt. Magazine today!" in such a sweet excited squealy voice! I love that little voice! Wouldn't you know it, I didn't take a single picture with my two little gems on Mother's day! Guess I won't win mother of the year award for that one... oh darn! lol! We had a wonderful mother's day nevertheless! SB made me a picture with her feet and hand prints and gave me two gerber daisys. The week before Mother's Day I picked her up from preschool a little early and she panicked! She started crying and said, "but mommy i didn't get to paint, and my mother's day is coming." Awe... how sweet! Melted my heart! She wanted to make sure she was able to make my mother's day gift! :) Like a mentioned, little man gave me the gift of saying my name. :) And big man gave me an iphone that i will be able to pick up on June 23 because that's when it's time to upgrade! ;) Doesn't bother me to wait! I'm excited to finally get a smart phone. It will be worth the wait! God is good! We are thankful and loving each day he blesses us with! Cove Lake (Axl's first time)
face paint fun at Ozark K-Life end of the year party! (Spicer busted out some awesome dance moves on stage!)
golly he's a cutie!
two little mess pots!

No comments:

Post a Comment