My Three Blessings!

My Three Blessings!

Thursday, September 23, 2010

bsf

Bible Study Fellowship or bsf, is a bible study that meets all around the world. It begins in September and continues until May. Basically it's a school year. The group that I'm attending meets on Wednesdays for a couple of hours in the a.m. I must say, I feel as though bsf was created just for me! I absolutely love everything about it! SB gets to go with me and they teach her a bible lesson too. AWESOME! We meet with a small group to discuss the questions from that week and then gather together in a large group for lecture.

This year bsf is going through the book of Isaiah. Already, I'm so challenged by this book of the bible. I know it is going to be a year of tremendous growth for me as a child of the Most High God. I'm so up for the challenges this study will bring and the changes it will make in my life! Thank you Jesus for leading me to this study and giving me the opportunity to participate in all that it has to offer!

For more information about bsf click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment