My Three Blessings!

My Three Blessings!

Wednesday, November 03, 2010

sweetheart getaway!

Back in the summer I told Jared I would like to celebrate our anniversary a little early this year. Our anniversary is December 17, and it's always such a busy time. This year we are celebrating 5 years so I wanted to make sure we made it special! Jared and I love Mt. Magazine, I mean, Love it! So we decided to go there while the leaves were changing and at their peek. I did some research and found a sweetheart getaway package they offer. It includes a one night stay in the honeymoon suite (with jacuzzi), unlimited dinner and breakfast (loved this!), candlelit dinner, and chocolate covered strawberries with grape juice and wine glasses sent to our room! Rockin' awesome, to say the least! We had a wonderful time! I was a little nervous that I wouldn't be able to enjoy because it was my first night away from SB, but I did just fine. Jared and I enjoyed each other's company, reminisced over our 5 years together, hiked, and took in all of God's beautiful creation! It was perfect!

Thank you Jesus for blessing me with such an amazing Godly husband! He leads me and our family in the way of the Lord, he is an awesome daddy, great provider and my best friend! The Absolute Best!

Honeymoon suite! btw... that's grape juice in those glasses!


enjoying our candlelit dinner in a cozy little nook!


beautiful fall color!




hike


makes me nervous!


God's gorgeous creation!




turtle rock at cove lake


cove lake

No comments:

Post a Comment