My Three Blessings!

My Three Blessings!

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Oh, how I love Jared!

Currently I'm laid up in the recliner. My body is aching from head to toe. Oh the pregnancy woes! lol! What is Jared doing? He's doing his favorite thing... playing with Spicer! He has been such a blessing to me over the past few weeks of pregnancy. Here's a few things he's done to take care of me: made sure I got what I was craving i.e. sushi (cooked of course), mexican, and pizza parlour pizza (drove in the snow to get that), helped me get caught up on all the laundry (a ton of it), done the dishes a few times, let me get a cleaning lady for a few weeks, taken care of Spicer, and today he even went grocery shopping! He is one AMAZING husband and I'm super blessed and thankful that he is all mine! :)

2 comments:

  1. And you guys make a beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is wonderful to have a great husband! I have a good one myself. I am glad you found my blog. I am praying for you and the baby!!

    ReplyDelete