My Three Blessings!

My Three Blessings!

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Wake. Up!

First of all, isn't it super cold outside?! This morning on my way to bsf the thermometer in my car read 16 degrees!!! Craziness! This gal is a warm weather gal, so needless to say, I'm very ready for Spring! (of course, I'm always ready for Spring after Christmas!)

The past four or five weeks have been a little "abnormal." I'm pregnant, tired, sick... ya know! And, oh yes, I still have a little toddler running around! lol! Each morning, because I'm so tired, Spicer hops in bed with me. We finish our slumber together until I hope 8:00 or 8:30. Then, Spicer usually wakes first and says, "Wake. Up. Mommy. Kitchen Time!" Oh how this child cracks me up! She says this every single morning! She's ready to get to the kitchen and get her something to eat! :) I love her so, so much! She's been so good with this whole, "first trimester" thing. Such a sweet girl!

P.S. this morning a "house cleaning lady" (is that what they're called?) came and cleaned my house! Whoop-Whoop! For that, I'm very thankful! :) She's gonna clean it each week until I'm out of the first trimester. ;)


little doll!

No comments:

Post a Comment