My Three Blessings!

My Three Blessings!

Saturday, March 17, 2012

girls day... just me and sb!

Just me and SB headed to OKC today for a very sweet little boy's birthday party! We had a such a great "girls" day (because daddy had to work and well i just didn't think i could make it to OKC w/ both the kiddos by myself)! Every time Spicer talked about today she always said, "mommy we're having a girl's day! Just me and you!" Then she would say because we're girls and not boys! lol! love. her!


me with the birthday boy's momma and one of my very best friends! love you so much Jess!


SB getting tattooed!


See... doesn't it look like SB had a great "girls" day with her momma! lol! she really did have a great day!


these two don't get to see each other near enough, but each time they are together they remember each other and play well together and I think that's so sweet!


We love the Roye family and sure do miss getting to run up the road to see them. Now, we run up the road a few hours to see them, rather than a few minutes! ha! :) God is good and we are so thankful for all the wonderful friends he's blessed us with!

No comments:

Post a Comment