My Three Blessings!

My Three Blessings!

Friday, March 02, 2012

a shout out to my sweet friend...

Wednesday, we headed down to Hot Springs to see my best friend Miss Lindsey! Oh how I love her! She is my kindred spirit once in a life time friend! Just don't know what I'd do without her! We met my freshmen year of college and have pretty much been the best of friends since! I'm so thankful God blessed me with a friend like her! She's the kind you can tell anything too, I mean anything and everything too! And usually she's just gone through what I'm going through or vice versa! God teaches us a lot together! She is the most Godly woman I know! Seriously! And encourages me to grow closer to the Lord! If you met the girl, you would love her and feel like you've known her your entire life! She's just that awesome! We don't get to see each other near enough because we live about 3 hours apart, but when we do it's like i just saw her yesterday! Love it!
God blessed our day with the most amazing weather! We shopped downtown Hot Springs and ate some good food! The thing I was most excited about was seeing her boutique. Last year, she and her mom, took over ownership of a boutique in down town Hot Springs, Madison's Closet! Wednesday was my first time to see it and I was very impressed! It is super cute with super cute clothes and accessories! I just had to buy a few shirts, of course! Very reasonably priced! I know she will do so well with this! She's loving it! I left wanting to move to Hot Springs and go into business with her! ;)
Love ya bunches Lindsey! You're the best! Thanks for such a great day! We can't wait for the next!

SB had a blast trying on boots and shirts! Lindsey was so sweet to let her do this!


us with Lindsey inside Madison's closet!


btw she will soon have her website up and running www.madisonsclosetboutique.com. Then you can order all that cuteness from the comfort of your home! I'll keep you posted! :) And if you're ever in Hot Springs be sure to check it out!

1 comment:

  1. Oh I'm excited that her boutique will be online! Make sure and let me know when it is!

    ReplyDelete