My Three Blessings!

My Three Blessings!

Monday, February 14, 2011

14 weeks!

I am 14 weeks pregnant! Yay! I've officially entered the second trimester and very much looking forward to all this trimester is supposed to have to offer! ha! :) I've definitely been much more sick with this pregnancy so the number one thing I'm looking forward to his not being sick in this trimester. I'm praying I'm not one of the few women who remain sick the entire pregnancy. Don't get me wrong, I am feeling much better, but still not completely over the morning, afternoon, and evening sickness! I'm also looking forward to having more energy in this trimester. If there is such a thing! I've read that it is real and felt great in my second trimester with SB, so I'm hopeful! So far I've lost three pounds total and then gained one pound back. So, I'm two pounds under my starting weight. I'm sure I'll be packing on the pounds quickly here in the coming weeks! Some things I've craved... sushi, feta cheese, tuna, olive garden alfredo, pizza parlour pizza, mexican, and just recently my meme's good ol' home cooking! It's been nice when I've actually craved something because most food turns me off completely! I mean the thought of something makes me want to head to the commode. :) Which by the way my morning sickness isn't the kind where I vomit all the time. Mine is the kind where I wish I could vomit! I've only thrown up one time this entire pregnancy, but wish I could throw-up each day. I know, awful isn't it!

SB is getting more excited about the baby growing in my belly. She says she can't wait to tickle the baby when he/she gets here. She always says, "tickle-tickle" in the cutest little voice! I know she's going to be a great big sister!

14 weeks pregnant and growing every day! Praise be to God! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment