My Three Blessings!

My Three Blessings!

Tuesday, February 01, 2011

this and that...

I have gotten so behind on posting things about little miss beth. I guess I have a good excuse though, right?! First trimester of pregnancy got the best of me. lol! Well, now, no more excuses. I'm 12 weeks pregnant and well on my way to the second trimester. Things should be getting back to normal?! or at least i hope! haha! I am feeling much better and so very thankful for that! :)

Recently we went to Mt. Magazine with Jared's family. I know I've said it before, but we absolutely love it up there! So very peaceful and relaxing and of course Jared and I love cabins! We'd love it if the Lord allowed us to steward one someday. I guess if not here, we'll have one up there! :) Anyway, while we were at the cabin we roasted some marshmallows, our favorite! Spicer had lots of fun with that. We also tried swimming. That was not so much fun. SB loved the water this summer but I guess too many months have passed and she has lost that love. She was terrified! She did enjoy the kiddie pool, however. We attribute this fear to an IMAX video we watched in Branson a few months back. It was about fish in the ocean and I think Jared said something like those fish are going to swim with you Spicer. Ever since then she hasn't even wanted to talk about it! I don't know! She did tell us last night that she wanted to go to a water park, while looking through some albums. So, I think we may try and take her to one of the indoor water parks in Branson within the next few weeks. Gotta try and help her overcome this fear. I felt so bad for her.

Spicer is such an amazing little girl. She brings so much joy to me and Jared. We just can't get enough of her! She's constantly telling us she loves us and giving us kisses. She also really likes cuddling with me, not Jared though. I think it's because he's her rough play buddy and she can't sit still with him! lol! They are two peas in a pod! Last week she asked if her friends Aspen and Abe could come over to her house. She said, "I love my friends mommy!" How sweet is that?! Each morning I say, " Spicer did you have a good night-night?" and she says, "yes mommy." Then I say, "Did you have sweet dreams and what did you dream about?" and she says, "yes mommy, I dreamed about baby Jesus!" I'm so thankful that Jesus is already so real to her!

the girl loves cupcakes...


and suckers!





fun times roasting marshmallows...


her great aunt Vickie bought her this shirt at the gift shop at Mt. Magazine and she just had to put it on! I love the way she is!

No comments:

Post a Comment