My Three Blessings!

My Three Blessings!

Wednesday, February 09, 2011

:)

We have enjoyed yet another nice snow day here at the Fowler House. It is absolutely gorgeous outside and nice, cozy and warm inside! I have had Jared and Spicer to myself all day and it has been wonderful. The sweeties have played their hearts out, napped, watched some of Spicer's favorite shows and now they are playing again! I, on the other hand, have cleaned, sat, cleaned, sat and cooked dinner. The sitting part comes in after I've been up cleaning and get nauseated. It's like I'm getting motion sickness or something! Wonder why that's happening?! lol! :) I'm super excited to eat dinner. I actually cooked and it smells so good. So, I think I'll enjoy it. It's one of my favorite meals... Cream Cheese Chicken with rice, corn casserole and green beans! Yummo! I'm so thankful for a warm house, my awesome family and a good meal for dinner. These are blessings that I do not take for granted. Thank you Jesus!

Yesterday we went for an OBGYN check up. We got to hear our sweet baby's heartbeat! It was going strong at 157 bpm! I asked Dr. Bell what he thought the baby was (boy/girl) and he said it was a baby! lol! He wouldn't ever tell me what he thought with SB either. So pretty much that was our check-up! :) We go back at 17 weeks and then we'll schedule an ultrasound between 18 and 20 weeks to discover the sex! After posting about the heart rate on fb most people say it's a girl and part of me agrees. Guess we'll just have to wait and see! :)

Today as we've enjoyed our snow day, I've had the joy of feeling the first little movements of our baby! What a miracle! It was around this time of pregnancy that I felt little Spicer move as well and I definitely know what it feels like this go around! :) Feeling the little baby is my absolute favorite thing about pregnancy! I love it! And I'm so very very thankful! :)

6 comments:

  1. Being able to feel the baby was my FAVORITE part of being pregnant too... Braycen would always ask me if "his baby" was moving today, he loved to feel him too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, New follower here =). Your family is so cute!! I am also prego and had morning sickness and its so not fun. I am feeling so much better now, hopefully you will start feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you felt the baby move today! I remember the first time I felt LJ move! Rich was out of town, and I jumped up off the couch so excited that I had felt her! (or thought I had) Best feeling EVER! Glad you enjoyed your family day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That chicken dish sounds like it would be right up my alley. Recipe? Glad you are feeling better sometimes.
    Dr. Bell delivered Eily. How do you like his bedside manner? I have mixed feelings about it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. L-O-V-E Dr. Bell! :) We think he's wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. He was really nice all during my pregnancy and I really liked him a lot but then during labor he made several comments that were very off. He ridiculed me for wanting to go natural. Not something you do to a woman who is trying to be strong and endure the pain. I decided to go with a different doctor this time. I wanted one that would be supportive during labor and support my desire to not have an epidural. My sister and my cousin use him and they both like him a lot too. I still think he is very nice and a good doctor, I just don't feel like I could deal with him during another labor.

    ReplyDelete