My Three Blessings!

My Three Blessings!

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Where oh where are you second trimester?

Well... I'll be 15 weeks pregnant tomorrow and so far I'm still not experiencing all the second trimester has to offer. My morning sickness, while it's getting better, has chosen to stick around a little while longer. I'm still super tired. And just yesterday I got a fever again! It's almost comical in some ways! My fever is just low grade today so I really don't know what the flip is going on! ha! I do have a bit of a cough and I never cough. Plus Jared has been super sick all week with some awful viral infection. So, I guess it's possible that I'm catching what he has except for the fact that his fever is way higher than mine and he's had it for four days now. Might I add that he and I are totally different when it comes to being sick. Me, I'm a big time baby and want to be waited on and seen about, Jared, not so much. He likes to go on like he's not sick at all. He says he rests at night! So, as much as I try to get him to rest, it's pretty much impossible! I mean he's been running a 101 fever and working his head off! C-R-A-Z-Y! I always say he's like super human or something because for me to do something like that would be near impossible... I know, baby! wah-wah!

Anyway, I'm really hoping that the second trimester will "actually" grace my doorstep soon. Yesterday I told Jared that I've just got to give this pregnancy to God. I can't do it in my strength (which I feel like that's what I've been trying to do). Like I've said before some women are great pregnant, I'm just not one of them. I don't like this about myself and I don't know why pregnancy is so hard on me, but there really isn't much I can do about it. I must trust the Lord to give me the strength I need to make it through each day. A scripture that comes to my mind is Philippians 4:13 "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." But, the thing is, I can't just say it, I must believe it! And sadly that's easier said than done for this gal. God is sooo good and no matter what I go through in this life I want to praise His name! So come what may, whether I experience the goodness of the second trimester or not, I'm gonna keep on loving Jesus and praising His name!

No comments:

Post a Comment