My Three Blessings!

My Three Blessings!

Monday, March 07, 2011

17 weeks!


Pregnancy Highlights----
How Far Along: 17 weeks
Size of baby: baby Fowler is the size of a turnip! weighs about 5 oz.
Total Weight Gain/Loss: I've lost 3 lbs. and gained 2 back
Maternity Clothes: not yet, but I ordered some the other day
Gender: We'll find out March 22, 2011. Yay!
Movement: little flutters more and more and even little bitty kicks!
Sleep: not a problem! I stay sleepy!
What I miss: feeling well! ha! this too shall pass! yes, I'm still experiencing morning sickness.
Cravings: McDonalds (I know, I know!) McChicken Sandwich, Small fries, and a coke. I'm also craving Salad! I can't get enough good salad!
Symptoms: Morning sickness, the breasts are still a little tender, pressure, fatigue, and some growing pains
Best Moment this week: Spicer seeing my belly and saying, "There's the baby!" I'm big enough for her to figure it out now! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment