My Three Blessings!

My Three Blessings!

Monday, March 14, 2011

18 weeks!

Pregnancy Highlights----
How Far Along: 18 weeks
Size of baby: baby Fowler weighs about 7 oz. about the size of a bell pepper! :)
Total Weight Gain/Loss: got back to my starting weight this week and gained 3 pounds! I knew I'd start putting the weight on soon! ha!
Maternity Clothes: Oh YES!
Gender: We'll find out March 22, 2011. Yay! (Next Tuesday!)
Movement: This baby is a little mover! I feel it often and can even feel it kick when placing my hand on my belly! Very active!
Sleep: I sleep great!
What I miss: feeling well! yes, I'm 18 weeks pregnant and still experiencing morning sickness, but now it just comes and goes. Thankfully!
Cravings: El Chico's Mexican restaurant! I think I would have eaten it every day this week if I could! I've also craved breakfast food this week: bacon, eggs, and biscuits. :) It's funny because I really don't remember craving much with SB and with this pregnancy I crave something different each week!
Symptoms: Morning sickness, the breasts are still growing, pressure, fatigue (getting better), and some growing pains
Best Moment this week: Feeling the baby move so much! I don't remember feeling SB move this much this early. This one has a lot of energy. But then again, the caffeine I've been drinking with this pregnancy might be making this one more of a mover! lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment