My Three Blessings!

My Three Blessings!

Friday, March 04, 2011

Hallelujah Dress!

Last Sunday, while we were getting ready for church, I asked Spicer what dress she wanted to wear. She said, "My Hallelujah Dress!" Oh my goodness! Jared and I almost couldn't stop laughing! We have never mentioned anything about her dresses being hallelujah dresses. ha! I guess she just associates going to church with saying "Hallelujah!" and we love it! We're not sure if there was a certain dress she had in mind, or if any dress she wears to church is a Hallelujah dress. :) I guess we'll have to see what she says this Sunday! I love this girl and all the creative things she comes up with!


I guess this dress could be her hallelujah dress! She always wants to play dress up in it! :) Her ma gave it to her for Christmas.

2 comments: