My Three Blessings!

My Three Blessings!

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Half Way There!

Pregnancy Highlights----

How Far Along: 20 Weeks
Size of baby: He's about the length of a banana :)
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Not sure. I haven't weighed this week.
Maternity Clothes: Oh YES!
Gender: Boy... Axl Joe Steven Fowler
Movement: He's still a movin' and a grovin' in there!
What I miss: Turbo Kick, having energy to get things accomplished and being nausea free... I think after delivery I'll be grabbing a red bull! lol!
Cravings: I craved a little Chinese yesterday and was able to satisfy that craving at the mall. :)
Symptoms: morning sickness, fatigue, pressure, and a growing belly
Best Moment this week: I wasn't feeling well this morning and Spicer rolled over, gave me kisses and said, "that make you feel better mommy?!" How sweet is that! She's the best! :)

Jared took this of me and SB before church. I know it isn't a belly shot but I am 20 weeks pregnant! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment